The responsible (Behandlingsansvarlig) for the personal information we are handling is AG Johnsen AS represented by the CEO, Eirik Lima.
The contact information for AG Johnsen AS is:
Address: Raveien 9, 3184 Borre
Org no: 990 998 345
For questions about how we process your personal information, please contact us here.
WE VALUE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Why do we collect personal information and what information we collect.
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes, depending on who you are and how we come into contact with you:
- In connection with a recruitment process or management recruitment, staff, CV, diploma, personality and ability tests, attestations, references and application, relevant information.
- Processing of personal data is based on the consent you have given, either when you submit an application or when you are in contact with us in connection with management recruitment.
- Processing of personal data is based on the consent you have given, or in connection with an agreement with your employer.
- In connection with the termination of recruitment process or management recruitment, your staff and CV are relevant information to be applicable to other positions.
- Processing of personal data is based on the consent you have given after the recruitment process has ended.
Disclosure of personal information to others
We will not pass on your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be a consent of you or a legal basis that instructs us to disclose the information.
In a recruitment process, we will send your personal information to our customer. Our customer is thus a data processor. We enter into an agreement on data processing in our contract with the customer.
We use data servers to collect, store or otherwise process personal information on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to ensure information security at all stages of the treatment.
All processing of personal data we make is processed and stored within the EU / EEA area.
We store your personal information with us as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
This means, for example, that personal data we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent.
Personal data we process to fulfill an agreement with you will be deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the agreement are fulfilled. The normal time for the removal of personal information in connection with recruitment is up to 3 years.
Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to require access, correction or deletion of personal information we are processing about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, objection to treatment and claim the right to data portability.
You can read more about the content of these rights on the Data Inspectorate's website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To use your rights, please contact us by filling out this form. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible.
In special cases, we will ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights to us. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal information to you - and not someone who claims to be you.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or we otherwise violate privacy laws, you may appeal to the Datatilsynet.
For information on how to contact the Datatilsynet, visit the Data Inspectorate's website: www.datatilsynet.no.